Once tagged, if you want to participate, create a post in which you will share the instructions, link back to the blog who nominated you, and nominate your own set of 3-5 nominees, keeping in mind the goal of the award! Then be sure to let them know on their blog that you have nominated them.
Maggie Madly Writing: An amazing blog that I recommend to other writers. She goes through how to improve your writing and what her writing life is like. Maggie also updates five days a week which is always admirable.
Blogs That I Nominate: (Seriously, check these people out!)
- Fantastico Fiction
- This is a new blog and I think he only has one post, but there is a lot of promise in that one post. So, check him out and encourage him to write more.
- A Rude Awakening
- Rebekah Brown is writing A Rude Awakening and is posting it online for everyone to read. She is currently on chapter 8 and, in my opinion, has way too few followers.
- Life and Art and Shit
- I believe eclectic describes this blog. One of the things I love about my reader is when there is a post that I don’t expect but sucks me in. Life and Art and Shit does that.
- Escape From Crystal Castle
- Micki Clark, who runs this writing blog, is so much better than I am at sticking to a blog schedule.