- Add the “One Lovely Blog Award” image to your post
- Share seven things about you
- Pass the award on to seven nominees
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Inform the nominees by posting on their blogs
One Starving Activist: I only recently started following AR Neal but I’m glad I did. She is a talented writer who is unapologetically quirky in her writing which makes it all the more wonderful.
Seven Random Facts:
- I have OCD which gets worse when I get stressed.
- My boyfriend enjoys pushing it to the limit which is both good and bad. (Mainly because he doesn’t understand how certain pieces of paper are designated for certain tasks and must be thrown out if they are used for other purposes… That sounded better in my head.)
- I usually link to about pages when nominating blogs for awards.
- I’m very family oriented and talk to my family a lot. Actually, I talk to my mom almost every day.
- I confuse words when I speak.
- Number five doesn’t stop me from talking people’s ears off.
- I look much younger and much more innocent than I actually am. 😉
- Matthew Vett’s Development Blog: This blog should only be accessed by adults due to some of the content. That being said, Matthew is a very, very talented writer who is a known erotica writer that is branching out. Unfortunately, he is so talented that his dabbling in other genres still puts my writing to shame.
- Fairy Tale Feminista: I love fairy tales and this feminista has some amazing views of the classics. Definitely worth a read if you like anything fairy tale related.
- Wyrmflight: Who likes dragons? If you raised your hand, you can go to this blog and check out some very interesting posts and stories about dragons.
- Events With Plot: Surprisingly, this is linked to the main page. Doubly surprising, this is not a writing blog but an event planner’s blog. Lisa specializes in Murder Mystery Parties and even sells kits of Murder Mysteries she has written.
- The Lightrider Journal: I think by now everyone knows how much love I have for writers who take time to help others improve their craft. Eric does an amazing job of sharing where he is on his writing path and how others can get there as well.
- Trilith Magazine: This blog is actually a serial story called Fey Fyre. If you like longer reads and serial tales, Fey Fyre may just be for you.
- Adventures Above the Aether: This blog gives me one of my much needed doses of steampunk. Winfield, who has an awesome name, is also a wonderful writer with very insightful posts which are not to be missed.